The pandemic had introduced a new approach to living for people like us. Vaccines may be out, but it is less likely that everyone will get vaccinated right away. People are exposed to the deadly effects of the Covid 19, especially now that a new variant is rising. We cannot be vigilant as the number of Covid-positive people is still increasing by the day.
We all know that the only way to combat this virus is by keeping a clean environment.
As the day progressed, many technologies were being introduced and had shown promising results over this pandemic. In this article, we will talk about the wonders of Electrostatic Disinfection and how it can protect us against CoronaVirus and other deadly viruses, germs, and bacteria.
Cleaning and Disinfection have to be done as regularly as possible. Amazingly, household bleach is the number of disinfectants available.
It is very easy to find, and you can buy it from almost every grocery store. Using bleach on surfaces will kill the germs, but if you are looking for full coverage, maybe it is time for you to consider the Electrostatic Disinfection.
Always remember that cleaning techniques evolve over time too. You need to know the proper cleaning technique or train your cleaners in efficient coronavirus cleaning techniques if you want to achieve your goal and maximize efficiency.
Characteristics of Electrostatic Disinfection
To put it simply, electrostatic Disinfection involves coating the surface with disinfectant. The chemical that is being used as a disinfectant is safe for home and business. Why is it different from traditional Disinfection? The electrostatic Disinfection process involves Science.
It uses a machine that looks like a handheld gun to electronically charge the disinfectant sprayed by the machine. The charged particles are proven to kill germs effectively and protect the surfaces for a longer time.
The machine is convenient to use because it is light and portable. You can take it anywhere, whenever you like.
Chemical is safe to use
The disinfectant coming out of the machine is non-corrosive. It will work to your advantage as it promises to protect the surface and not to damage it.
The possibility of soaking the surface with unnecessary moisture is second to none. The mist
wraps the surface with full disinfectant coverage.
You do not have to touch the mist or the disinfectant with your hands. You are not even required to wipe the sprayed surface after the process. Electrostatic Disinfection Cleaning works by spraying the mist on top of the surface that you want disinfected, leave it there for the prescribed contact time, and viola! You are good to go.
Since it is a mist, you can rest assured that there are no nooks and hard to reach surfaces left behind. You can aim the disinfecting gun on hard to reach surfaces, and the mist will wrap the disinfectant on these hidden surfaces.
Can dry easily
The mist that is sprayed on the surface will only take five minutes to dry. Again, no wiping required.
Electrostatic Disinfection Process proves that they are three times more effective than the traditional spray bottles.
Electrostatic Disinfection Cleaning is not just used to kill the CoronaVirus. It is proven that it can kill viruses like common colds, flu, and N1H1. This is the only proven way to get your home and business protected from Covid 19 and all other deadly viruses.
The Process of Electrostatic Disinfection
The Electrostatic Disinfection is not that known during the first part of the pandemic in Australia. This technology began in the United States, and very few commercial cleaners in Australia had invested in it. When the pandemic hits the second quarter, Electrostatic Disinfection process is slowly becoming a trend in Sydney until it reaches the point of having this method as the only solution to proper disinfection.
Many commercial cleaners in different parts of Australia started to purchase their own machine and market the process. This section will tell you how our fellow cleaning companies manage to carry out this technology.
The electrostatic gun is compatible with almost every disinfectant available. Of course, the manufacturer of technology has its own preferred brand for the chemical. In reality, the machine has the ability to electronically charge all disinfectant to bring out its wrapping ability to a surface.
- All cleaning processes start with wearing the appropriate PPE for the job. In Electrostatic Cleaning, the assigned cleaner has to wear gloves, a bodysuit, and a pair of goggles. The entire process is safe, and there is nothing for you to worry about, but of course, PPE is there as a precaution.
- Spray on top of flat surfaces like countertops and desks and allow the mist to settle. You can use the same pattern for any horizontal surfaces.
- Make sure to aim the gun and spray the legs of the chairs and cushions.
- Since the disinfectant is electronically-charged, we need to leave it on the surface until it dries. The cleaner does not need to wipe the surface after the spraying is completed. The Electronic Disinfection is also known for killing moulds and eliminating nasty odours.
- The cleaner has to stand at least three metres away from the surface. He needs to hold the spraying gun tightly and aim appropriately. This will affect the effectiveness of the whole process.
- Never be tempted to mix water with the disinfectant of your choice. It will affect the result, and you may not achieve the desired result. The cleaner also needs to make sure that there is no remaining disinfectant left in the tank at the end of the process. He needs to discard and empty the tank before storing the spray gun to a clean, dry place.
Viruses pose a serious threat, and we never want to fall victim from it. As a business owner or a homemaker, it is your primary duty to protect your members. I am telling you that a lot of commercial cleaning companies in Australia are now using this method. Do not contemplate the result because there were plenty of studies that had proven this process’s effectiveness.
Have you tried Electrostatic Disinfection? Please share your experience in the comment section below. If you are still hesitating, we want to hear more from you. Let us know where the hold up is coming from, and we are happy to shed some light to it. See you next time.