Terms of Service
You had made the right choice when you decide to hire us to be your cleaning provider. Please feel free to read through and learn about our friendly and simple terms. With Clean Group Pty Ltd and you as our customer, we only promise that you will always be in the winning end and we will never try to complicate things for you.
1. We have to agree on a certain price and cleaning frequency. The proposal will be given to you after the onsite visit is made. The service address will always be the address that was quoted for. Whatever agreed price and frequency there is, it will all be stated on this first part of the contract.
2. Service invoices are generated and sent every 20th of the month. The total amount due shall be made to Clean Group Pty Ltd. Payment due date takes place seven days from the time that we generate and sent the invoice out. You can send you check payment to 40 Frederick St, Pendle Hill NSW 2145. Visa and Mastercard credit payment are also available but these have a 3% surcharge. Payment link for Electronic Fund Transfer is also sent to the responsible party’s email.
3. All prices are exclusive of GST, unless specified otherwise.
4. Cleaning chemicals and materials will also be provided by Clean Group. In cases of customer has a specific requirement for special or hypoallergenic chemicals, the customer has to notify Clean Group Pty Ltd first before we commence with the first cleaning. An additional fee may also be assessed for utilizing a special product assigned by the customer.
5. Customer will provide Clean Group Pty Ltd with access to the property including all areas of the property that is scheduled to be cleaned as noted under scope of service, at the scheduled day and time.
6. Customer must acknowledge that Clean Group had invested its time and resources in training the cleaner. Customer must not engage directly or indirectly with any Clean Group Pty Ltd’s cleaners to provide any cleaning services to the customer or any company associated with the contracted customer within the next 12 months after the said contract is concluded. Such action will be considered as Breach of Contract in favor of Clean Group Pty Ltd.
7. In the event that the customer needs to cancel or change a scheduled cleaning, 24-hour notice should be given. A “Call Out Fee” will be charged in the event that the cleaner went to the premise but was not able to clean due to unavoidable reasons from the customer’s end. The “Call Ouf Fee” is equivalent to 60% of the agreed per visit price.
8. Either party may terminate the agreement at any time by supplying a written notice of termination on a specified date to the other party, with at least 30 days prior to the stated date of termination.
The rights and obligations created for the customer under this agreement may not be assigned to any other party. This contract contains the entire agreement of the parties, and there are no promises or conditions in any other agreement whether oral or written concerning the subject matter of this contract. This contract supersedes any prior written or oral agreement between the parties. The contract governs the cleaning scope for the routine cleaning that is attached in this agreement.Get a Free Onsite Quote