Religious Organisations are an essential part of our community. It is a place where people worship, takes refuge, and celebrate. Commercial Cleaning is the best fit for you because we understand and treat your particular place of worship with a level of flexibility and service more than your expectations.
This article will let you know how did we manage to get successful contracts for church cleaning. We hope that this inspires and guides you in succeeding in this industry.
Clean Group Brisbane is an expert in providing cleaning for churches and other religious organisations all across Brisbane. We are not a franchise. Our church cleaning includes overall facility cleaning, giving more detailed cleaning to spaces like pews, sanctuary, altar, and children areas. We also do special events after cleaning like weddings and baptism.
We are in business for over 20 years, and all our church cleaners are screened with proper background checks, unlike the other church cleaning company. Clean Group provides all the cleaning chemicals and equipment needed to do the job. It will be hassle-free for you because you are 100% sure of the cleaning materials that we are using are the right ones.
Hire us and be amazed at how shiny your church can be after our ordeal is done.
What Types of Religious Facilities Do Clean Group Caters To?
- Meeting Houses
- Kingdom Halls
- Orthodox Temples
How Much Does Church Cleaning Cost?
The fee for this service varies depending on your budget and needs. Clean Group Brisbane determines the cost typically by identifying the scope of work, the amount of time needed for the job, and the frequency on how it needs to get done.
Our quote will always include the cleaning materials and supplies needed to achieve your most anticipated quality of cleaning.
What Is Included in the Quote?
Apart from the cleaning materials and supplies, you can always expect that Clean Group Brisbane’s proposal will always include the top of the line routine cleaning for your premises.
Everyday duties will consist of disposing of trash, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, wiping, cleaning and disinfecting of toilets and a lot more. A more detailed scope of work is presented in the comprehensive proposal submitted by our Sales Manager at the end of the onsite visit.
Church cleaning Brisbane also considers the condition of your religious facility in quoting for the job. Apart from the frequency, we also take a look at the overall square footage. We also accept special considerations like heavy traffic in the area or unusual cleaning requests.
We take notes for us to come up with a realistic price. We take the following lists in consideration when we create a proposal:
- How long will it take for the job to be completed
- How much labour cost will we incur in a month
- How much will we spend on the cleaning materials and supplies in a month
- How much mark up should we add
We suggest you gather at least three quotations in your area before coming up into a decision. It is always good to know the rates in the area where the church is at.
Ask the company what the church cleaning services that they offer and what types of materials and equipment will they use are. It is also good to ask if you are required to sign a long term contract.
Ask the church cleaning company to provide you with their cleaner’s identification and who will supervise the cleaner when they are at work. Chuch cleaning is usually done at night. It is vital that the cleaning company you will deal with is insured and bonded.
The Complete Church Cleaning Checklist: Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Guide
Religious facilities are often visited by thousand churchgoers every week. Apart from the usual activities in the church, regular footfalls are also observed from their employees and volunteers. Children are also spotted to get education from the church. The church’s regular cleaning is essential to maintain its sanctity.
Clean Group Brisbane wants your church to be in the best condition every day. We devised a checklist that will show each job scope needed to be done in a particular frequency. Churches always have these vast spaces, and it is impossible of it to be cleaned thoroughly in a day. For best cleaning results, we suggest you follow this simple checklist.
- Collect the trash and replace the liners if it is soiled or torn
- Dust and wipe the walls
- Water the plants in the yard and the garden
- Dust and wipe lights and fixtures
- Refill water dispensers
- Dust and wipe window handles and windows
- Clean classrooms
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop floors
- Wash dishes, cutleries and cooking utensils
- Clean the lobby, sanctuary and nursery
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum the front entrance
- Dust and wipe all visible areas
- Sweep, mop, and vacuum the staircase
- Collect all literature, hymn books, and bible
- Refill all hand soap dispenser and toiletries
- Keep away all old newspaper and magazines
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop the kitchen floor
- Clean the altar
- Sweep and clean the side and back sidewalk
- Spot clean all glass surfaces
- Wipe and clean kitchen countertops and backsplashes
- Vacuum all carpeted areas
- Wipe all cabinets and drawers
- Change sheets in the nursery
- Disinfect all toys in the nursery
- Collect all trash and replace liners if it is soiled or torn
- Thoroughly clean the restrooms
- Wipe and polish chrome fixtures and faucets
- Sweep the parking lot
- Clean the kitchen tops and sink thoroughly
- Check insect infestation in the yard and garden
- Clean and shine faucets
- Sweep and mop porches
- Check if lights and switches need replacement
- Wipe and dust window sills and panes
- Wipe and dust window blinds
- Trim the grass
- Deep clean fridges and freezers
- Remove weeds from the garden
- Clean and sanitized the dishwasher
- Replace aircon filters
- High dust all ceiling fans
- Sweep and mop the pulpit
- Remove cobwebs if there’s any
- Thoroughly clean the garden area
- Restock all kitchen supplies
- Restock all shelvings
- Wipe and sanitize all switches
- Deep clean all cabinets inside and out
- Clean and charge the gutter with clean water
- Strip and sealing of hardwood floors
- Steam carpet cleaning for carpeted areas
- Pressure washing of outside floors
- Clean stoves and oven thoroughly
- Clean and degrease hood
- Wipe and dust all lights and fixtures
- Clean air vents
- Wipe and clean front door
Best Cleaning Services for Religious Facilities
A church is also known as a place for gathering inside and outside of the community. A lot of events also take place in a church. We understand how important is this place of the congregation to you that is why Clean Group Brisbane only provides the best church cleaning services in your area.
Why trust Clean Group with your church cleaning? Because we are just simply the only cleaning company that provides all possible cleaning solutions for you.
We Take Pride in the Quality of Our Work.
Clean Group Brisbane never cuts corners. There is no spot too dirty for us. No matter high your church’s ceiling is, we will make sure that every corner is dusted. If we failed to achieve your expectation, just let us know and we will make it right for you. You can always rely on the quality that we provide.
We Aid Against Bacteria and Viruses.
We know that churches house a lot of people every week. This makes everyone vulnerable to airborne diseases. Clean Group dedicates ourselves not just in cleaning. We make sure that every surface, every touchpoint are sanitized and disinfected.
We Are Cleaning Experts.
We are in business for over twenty years and had accumulated more than enough experiences to be trusted by many. Our work quality has been tested and proven by time. The owner himself personally trains all our cleaners. All of our cleaners are knowledgable with every job scope and are very competitive when it comes to delivering results.
We Know How to Take Good Care of Your Expensive Floors.
We are aware of how much investment you put into your floors. Our professional commercial cleaners receive adequate training on how to anchor different cleaning methods to your different floor materials. We deliver nothing but impeccable floor care.
We Are Insured and Bonded.
You can never be too trusting with all the people and companies you choose to deal with. It will always be best to have a backup plan if something went astray or if we met accidents along the road. With Clean Group, you can put your mind at ease that everything inside the church is protected.
We Tailor-Fit Your Needs.
We understand that some of the churches have to be on a budget to get the cleaning attention that they need. Clean Group is more than happy to talk to you and offer an onsite quotation depending on your budget and needs. We have so many services to choose from, and you will never feel short-handed with the services you hired us for.
Finding the Best Chuch Cleaning Company for Your Needs
Now that you pretty much know what Clean Group Brisbane can offer you, I want you to consider the following questions when hiring a church cleaner.
There are a lot of commercial companies out there that claims to know how to handle the church’s unique needs but really do not know much about it. Protect yourself from bogus cleaner by having your contractors answer the following questions:
- Will a Cleaning Supervisor monitors the cleaning crew onsite?
- Who is in-charge in opening and closing the church before and after cleaning?
- What is written in the Maintenance Agreement?
- What clause is in place for dissatisfaction in service?
- How long have you been in the cleaning industry?
- What action plan do you have in place if the cleaner has to be absent?
- How do you qualify your employees?
- Can you give us a list of character reference?
- What cleaning materials and equipment are you using?
Once you collected the proposals from different cleaning providers, you may compare the prices and the services that they are willing to give your church. After obtaining multiple quotes, you can start determining whether it is worth hiring an outsourced professional cleaning company or engage your employees to do the cleaning.
You may come up with a logical decision between improved cleaning quality versus the full cost of hiring your cleaning team.
Again, considering the vast space and broad job scope needed for church cleaning, we assure you that not all commercial cleaners can achieve your full expectations when it comes to having the church spotless.
Everything in this article is all based on facts and collated by the number of years of experience. Please let us know your thoughts on this matter by dropping a message below. Feel free to share or ask a question. Do not hesitate to start a conversation with us. Let us share ideas on how we can be all successful in our chosen career.