With technology becoming an integral part of everything everywhere in the world, including how businesses offer their services, most cleaning companies now provide their customers with the option to book cleaning services online. This is not only convenient and fast but also the ability to request a cleaner online or via call whenever you need one saves you the trouble of manually looking for office cleaners for your needs.
If you are in search of a reliable office cleaning company in Sydney or are just looking for the best, easiest way to request a free on-site quote for office cleaning, we explain the complete process here.
Clean Group Sydney is a full-service office cleaning specialist company providing complete & customised office cleaning solutions to businesses all across the country. They provide free on-site cleaning quotes in Sydney and take cleaning requests online, via call, and email.
Looking to arrange an on-site office cleaning quote in Sydney? Let’s start with the basics.
On-Site Cleaning Assessment or Quote: What Is It?
A number of office cleaning companies in Sydney now offer on-site cleaning inspection services. An on-site assessment/quote simply means that the company will first send a cleaning expert to inspect your office cleaning needs based on size, type, cleaning status, and multiple other factors. Based on their analysis and findings, and considering your cleaning requirements & goals, they will prepare and offer a customised quote for office cleaning.
A free on-site quote means the company doesn’t charge a fee for preliminary on-site inspection. This may be a conditional service, as some companies might charge a fee for this service from customers who choose not to hire their office cleaners in Sydney. So, make sure to verify this from the cleaning company.
A no-obligation quote means that the cleaning service provider will not force you to hire their services after providing a quote. You have the right to deny the service and pay nothing if you do not like the quote.
Why an On-Site Assessment Prior to Booking an Cleaning Service Is Important
The primary goal of an on-site assessment prior to cleaner booking is to properly analyse the cleaning requirements of a property in order to come up with the best cleaning plan and assign the right cleaners and products for the job. Some experts believe that a proper on-site assessment and quotation might reduce the cleaners’ work and the cleaning cost by as much as half. Here’s how.
Suppose that you go ahead and book a cleaner without on-site assessment, there is a good chance that the cleaner has no idea of your particular property type, size, and cleaning needs and may therefore fail to bring the right tools for the job.
This will make them visit their office or store again to fetch the right tools. Also, without a property inspection, it’s not possible to prepare the right cleaning plan or strategy, the lack of which might lead to failure in achieving the desired office cleaning results.
Without actually walking through your facility and personally examining various cleaning challenges, we might not be able to promise our best services to you. This is something we strongly advise against to all our customers.
Clean Group Sydney on-site assessment is completely safe, free, and is done in the presence of the property owner/manager.
How to Book an Obligation-Free On-Site Inspection from the Best Cleaning Company in Sydney – Step-By-Step Process
The process of arranging an on-site inspection from a reliable office cleaning company in Sydney involves multiple steps. First, you need to find the right company for your particular cleaning needs. Then, you need to find the best way to approach the company for arranging a cleaning service at your preferred schedule. And the last step is to contact the company to request a no-obligation on-site inspection.
1. Finding the Right Cleaning Company in Sydney
Once you are ready and convinced to invite a cleaning company to have a look into your property’s cleaning needs, the first step is to find the right office cleaning company.
With so many office cleaning companies out there, one can get easily confused as to which one is the best. What I would do is open Google and search for “Office cleaning company in Sydney”. The first few results, excluding the advertisements, are usually the best, and you are likely to find your best-choice office cleaning company here. Here’s how to check.
Open the link to go to the website of a cleaning company. Read details about their services, office cleaning team, and expertise, etc. Most importantly, check whether or not the company offers an on-site assessment. Discard a company that doesn’t offer this option. Shortlist the companies that offer on-site quotes, preferably for free.
2. How to Contact a Cleaning Service Provider
The next step is to contact the cleaning companies on your list. On the website of a cleaning company, How can you get the contact options to connect for a cleaning quote.
For instance, on the Clean Group Sydney website, you can click on the “Request a free onsite quote” button to contact us for all your office cleaning needs.
The easiest, fastest, and overall best way to contact a potential cleaner, however, is by phone. Almost all cleaning companies have a dedicated sales helpline number, where potential cleaning requests are taken. On the Clean Group Sydney website, you can see our sales helpline number at the top. This is a 24×7 helpline that you can use to connect with us at any time and any day to request an on-site quote.
Alternatively, you can use the form on the cleaning company website to send your cleaning requirements and request a callback. This is an easy way to contact a cleaning service provider with a 100% response rate.
The third option to contact a potential cleaning company is via email. You can find Clean Group’s Sydney contact email on our website. Use this to send your cleaning requirements & inquiries, and we will revert back within 24 hours or less.
3. Request an Obligation-free Cleaning Quote from the Best Cleaning Company
So, you have found the right office cleaning company in Sydney that can provide the best services for your cleaning requirements and you have their number on speed dial, what next?
Of course, the next step is to make a call. But, what will you talk about? Do you have any idea how to deal with a cleaning company? Do you have answers to the questions they might ask? Do you know what questions you should/would ask a cleaner? Here are some questions to ask a potential cleaning company:
- How much experience do you have in office cleaning?
- How many cleaners are there in your time?
- Can you clean large (or small) office space?
- How much time will the cleaning take?
- Can you come & clean before office hours?
- What is the cost of office cleaning?
- Do your cleaners have insurance?
- What cleaning products do you use? Are they safe and effective?
- What is included in your office cleaning service?
- Do you also clean bathrooms, toilets and/or kitchens?
Depending on your particular requirements, you can also add other questions to the list. It’s good to have a list of all the questions you want to ask a cleaner before hiring them. Once you are done with that, you are now ready to make the call.
Is line busy? Request an on-site quote using the contact form on the website, and wait for a callback.
When on a call with a potential cleaner, ask your questions and patiently answer their questions about your property, cleaning requirements, etc. If you are satisfied with the response, then go ahead and schedule an on-site inspection at your preferred time.
Make sure to ask whether this is a free or paid service.
If you are using the contact form on the website to request an on-site quote, make sure to mention as much detail as possible, including your office type, size, cleaning requirements, preferred schedule, etc. You can also request a call back from the company.
Bonus step: Need to reschedule a booking? It’s easy. Just call our helpline number and ask them to reschedule your booking to another date/time. They will gladly accommodate your request as per the availability.
Cleaner’s Visit for On-Site Inspection
After your on-site assessment request is accepted by the team, a Clean Group Sydney specialist will visit your premises at the scheduled date and time.
Here’s what happens during an onsite cleaning assessment:
- A brief walkthrough of the office premises to identify hazards and non-compliance areas.
- Identifying the right cleaning methods and equipment for best & safe cleaning in compliance with regulatory standards.
- Asking questions to understand your cleaning goals, needs and expectations.
- Preparing the best cleaning plan to meet your requirements.
- Providing a no-obligation cleaning quote.
- Making changes in the cleaning quote as and if requested by the customer.
Our office cleaning specialists routinely visit a lot of similar facilities and can easily determine the best cleaning methods for different areas. They also have a good understanding of local regulatory compliances and can accordingly prepare the best plans to make sure your property is compliant and safe.
If you accept the final quote, our consultant will book your cleaning appointment for your preferred date and time. If it’s a routine office cleaning service in Sydney, you get first Office Disinfection free.
Note: If there is a service that we do not provide or a task that we cannot perform, such as repairing floors or fixing damaged cables, our specialist will recommend someone who might help you.
Things to Know (& Keep in Mind) When Requesting an On-Site Cleaning Inspection
For the safety of your people and place, it is important to keep a few things in mind when allowing a stranger cleaner or company to visit your premises for on-site inspection.
- Get as much information as you can about the cleaner or the company you’re inviting to your place.
- Make sure to hire office cleaning services from a reputable cleaning company with a good market standing.
- Ask around for recommendations when looking to hire office cleaning services in Sydney.
- Request and check the cleaner credentials, certificates, etc. before inviting them to your office.
- Make sure that the company or cleaner uses eco-friendly and non-toxic products.
- Verify that all the promises/claims are provided in writing by the company.
- If possible, request a no-obligation quote so that you have the freedom to deny the service if you do not like the quotation.
- Make sure to check and verify the credentials, identity card, etc. of the person visiting your place for an on-site assessment.
- Do not entertain calls or emails coming from unknown or private numbers/addresses, claiming to be from Clean Group Sydney. Only use the official contact information provided on the Clean Group Sydney website to communicate with the company.
- Make sure that all your office cleaning requirements are properly and clearly addressed in the quotation. If not, feel free to ask for changes.
Why Hire Cleaners from Clean Group
As a community-driven and fully Australian-owned office cleaning company with rich service history, Clean Group Sydney is the best choice cleaning service provider for hundreds of Sydney businesses.
For us, cleaning is not just a job. We are truly passionate about helping our customers keep their commercial places clean, fresh, and well-maintained through our exceptional quality cleaning services. We have the best office cleaners in the industry who have experience in the cleaning of a large variety of commercial premises. They can identify and take care of your unusual cleaning needs and will also clean hard-to-reach areas like corners, under the sofa, and top of wardrobes that are often skipped by other cleaners.
Our cleaners are fully insured, police verified, and hold required licenses to offer services as professional cleaners. Any and all damages to a customer’s property during cleaning are covered by insurance.
And we provide free, no-obligation, unconditional on-site assessments. This is a free service. You can accept, reject or ask to modify a plan until you are 100% satisfied with the quote provided. As this is an obligation-free quote, you are free to accept or reject it.
We do not charge a fee for customers who reject a quotation. But know that, if you choose to accept our quote and outsource an office cleaning service, we’ll do our duties with utmost dedication and will not stop until your premises are sparkling clean, fresh, and beautiful.
About Clean Group Sydney
Clean Group Sydney is a leading commercial and office cleaning company based out in Sydney. At present, the company provides cleaning services in over a thousand suburbs and cities across Australia through its offices located in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, and Canberra.
As one of the top office cleaning companies, Clean Group Sydney is trusted by hundreds of Australian businesses for reliable and high-quality office cleaners services in Sydney on a budget. We are known for our undeterred attitude and the customer-first approach. Our 100% satisfaction policy ensures all our customers always get the best value for their money.
Our passionate and reliable cleaning team members with their commitment to excellence and the most state-of-the-art training, equipment, processes, and products will consistently deliver amazing quality cleaning results, without fail.
Other reasons why Clean Group Sydney is a best-choice office cleaning company in Sydney include:
- Extraordinarily high-quality cleaning backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Use of colour-coded microfiber products to prevent cross-contamination.
- Modern and cutting-edge cleaning equipment like the I-mop scrubber ensures twice as clean in half the
- Robust virus protection with the most advanced Electrostatic Disinfection Virus Shield technique.
- Fully insured, verified, and bonded cleaning.
- Eco-friendly and safe cleaning products that are non-toxic and remove up to 99.99% of pathogens.
- Dedicated account manager on the site to act as a single point of contact between the client and the cleaning team.
- One-stop solution to all your office cleaning needs, including basic cleaning and specialised cleaning, anywhere in Australia.
- All cleaning services are offered at AFFORDABLE prices.
Are you ready to arrange a free, no-obligation, on-site assessment with the best office cleaning company in Sydney? Call us today to get a quote.