What is COVID-19? It’s a virus that can cause serious illness and death. If you live in an area where the risk of infection is high, it’s important to take steps to protect your health and safety. One way to do this is by disinfecting the space around your home.
The article for strata lifts and staircases disinfected for COVID-19 aims to educate readers on COVID-19, the risks associated with it, Covid-19 cleaning tips, and other information about its treatment should one be infected or exposed!
Why Should You Disinfect Staircases?
As a homeowner, you should be aware of the risk posed by COVID-19 and what you can do to protect yourself. Disinfecting your staircase is one way to help prevent exposure to COVID-19.
How to Disinfect a Staircase?
Here are some quick steps on how to disinfect your staircase:
- 1. Assemble the materials you need, such as water and bleach solution (5% sodium hypochlorite). You can also use any other household cleaner as long as it has chlorine as an active ingredient.
- 2. Remove any objects that may be blocking the stairs.
- 3. Spray your cleaner of choice on all surfaces of your staircase and allow it to stay there for 10 minutes before wiping off with a clean, dry cloth or sponge. Alternatively, you can let the solution sit for at least 12 hours before cleaning it up as well.
- 4. Rinse the area with water and wipe it dry.
Why Should You Disinfect Your Strata Lift?
Aside from stairs, you may also want to think about your strata lift. Strata lifts are enclosed spaces that are exposed to the elements day in and day out.
As such, it’s not surprising that they get dirtier faster than other parts of your house. Covid Disinfecting your strata lift will help prevent COVID-19 infection and other illnesses.
How to Disinfect a Strata Lift?
1. Gather the materials you’ll need for your chosen disinfectant. You can use a bleach solution or another chlorine-based household cleaner Strata cleaning for your lifts.
2. Remove any objects that might get in the way of your cleaning exercise.
3. Spray the disinfectant of choice on all surfaces of your strata lift and leave it there for at least 10 minutes before wiping it with a clean wet or dry cloth or sponge. You can also let the solution sit in your strata lift for at least 12 hours to ensure that all germs are killed.
4. Rinse the area with water and wipe it dry.
Disinfecting your staircase, strata lift, and other areas around your home will help protect you and your loved ones against the risk of contracting COVID-19. It’s also important to maintain good personal hygiene, such as frequent handwashing, to reduce the possibility of exposure.
Don’t wait for infection or exposure to happen! If you live in an area with a high risk of infection due to COVID-19, protect your home and workplace by disinfecting the surrounding spaces. Don’t forget to clean light switches, door handles, knobs and other household surfaces as well.
Do a proper Covid-19 cleaning in Sydney, and you can stay safe from this virus and other illnesses!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are Covid-19 Symptoms?
If you notice a fever, cough and shortness of breath within a few weeks after exposure to the virus, see a doctor immediately.
How Do I Protect Myself from Covid-19?
You can reduce your risk of exposure to COVID-19 by avoiding contact with infected individuals. However, should you be exposed, immediately wash all body parts that may have come into contact with the virus, especially your hands and arms? Disinfecting the surfaces of your home is also critical.
Why Should I Disinfect My Staircase?
Disinfecting your staircase will help prevent COVID-19 infection. If you notice flu-like symptoms such as fever and coughing after exposure, see a doctor immediately.
Why Should I Disinfect My Strata Lift?
Strata lifts are enclosed spaces that can easily get dirty. Disinfecting them will help prevent COVID-19 infection.
How Do I Properly Disinfect My Staircase?
Here are the steps you need to take to kill all germs around your stairs effectively: 1) Gather the materials you’ll need for your chosen disinfectant, 2) remove any objects that might get in the way of your cleaning exercise, 3) spray the disinfectant of choice on all surfaces of your stairs and leave it there for at least 10 minutes before wiping it with a clean wet or dry cloth or sponge.
Alternatively, you can let the solution sit on your stairs overnight to ensure that all bacteria are killed. 4) rinse the area with water and wipe it dry.
Stairs are a place where germs can easily spread. Strata lifts and staircases should be disinfected for covid-19, just like your countertops or any other area that is touched by many people every day. Use our guide to learn how to do this safely and effectively in your home today!
Do You Need to Hire a Commercial Cleaning Staff?
We can help! Clean Group is the best choice for your business. Our services are affordable, and we’ll work with you to make sure our service meets your needs. Plus, we have over ten years of experience in the industry, so you know that we do it right when it comes to cleaning.
Let us take care of all your office cleaning needs so that you can focus on running your business instead of worrying about how dirty everything has gotten behind closed doors.
You won’t find another company as experienced or reliable as ours, so let us clean up for good your workplace, and minimize the risk!