This is a complete guide to the things to keep in mind when hiring medical centre cleaners by Clean Group. Let’s dive right in.
Cleaning a medical centre is a job that requires expertise and skills. It involves more than just sweeping the floor, dusting the shelves or emptying the bins.
Given this, it should not be completed just by any ordinary person, but by real medical centre cleaners professionals.
However, finding the right team of cleaners can also be challenging. There are certain factors you need to take into consideration such as the cleaning schedule and your budget.
Since your cleaners will be dealing with a medical facility, your chosen cleaners should also be able to cover all your facility’s needs, like sanitation and disinfection services.
To help you choose the right medical centre cleaners team for your centre cleaning, here are some things to keep in mind:
Medical Cleaning is not similar to Residential Cleaning
In a previous post, we explained the differences between Commercial Cleaning and Residential Cleaning. This case best illustrates their differences.
When choosing a medical centre cleaners service to use, be sure to choose a company that specialises in professional medical cleaning.
It will give you the guarantee that the people you are hiring has adequate knowledge about the sanitation process and the proper handling of medical wastes.
Weigh in the cost and the quality
A cleaning company that is willing to do any type of cleaning work for a really cost is suspicious. And while your budget is an important factor in choosing a medical centre cleaners service, it is not always ideal to go for the cheapest service available.
Medical centre cleaners require expertise, skills, as well as the use of high-grade tools and equipment. Therefore, it is normal for companies that specialise in them to charge a higher service fee than the regular ones.
Learn about the cleaning products and processes
As a customer, you can ask the cleaning company about their cleaning practices and the products they use. Doing this can help you determine if their operational style aligns with yours.
You can also assess whether your staff and patients will remain safe from the cleaning chemicals that the cleaning company would use in your facility.
Ask more questions
When looking for a medical centre cleaners service, do not be afraid to ask questions.
It is an effective way of knowing whether you have found the right medical centre cleaners cleaning team or not.
A reliable cleaning company must be able to provide you with all the complete details of their service. That includes the cleaning solutions available the methods to be used, and the service cost.
Below are some more questions you can ask a cleaning service provider:
- How will the team clean the office areas?
- How will they disinfect phones, keyboards and other handheld accessories?
- What cleaning chemicals will they use for the floors? For the toilets?
- What other cleaning products will the cleaners use?
- Will there be regular inspections? How often will it occur?
- A medical centre cleaners company that truly knows what they are doing can provide you answers to all these questions.
- If they are not able to provide you with all the details you need, there is a high chance they are amateur cleaners. Clean Group has a team of real professional cleaners. Right off the bat, they will supply you with a complete cleaning solution to all your cleaning needs.