There can be no denying that Covid-19 has changed the way people operate in the workplace. 9 to 5 is no longer the norm, as many employees now work from home. Persons have been forced to develop new attitudes and behaviours as it relates to how they interact with each other.
Six feet apart, wearing a mask, washing the hands, and cleaning and disinfecting all surroundings and surfaces has certainly become the new normal.
Commercial cleaning services have been forced to modify the services they previously offered so that the demand for specialized services in sanitising and disinfecting workplaces and other areas can be met.
The need for reputable cleaning services with the know-how to administer cleaning and disinfecting techniques to get rid of bacteria and viruses is now at the forefront. People’s lives now depend on their surroundings being sterile.
This type of cleaning removes dust, dirt, and germs from surfaces and objects.
Using soap and water to clean surfaces in the workplace may not kill all the germs, but there remain a few that may not be able to spread infections.
Disinfecting the workplace requires the use of chemicals (disinfectants) to kill germs. Bleach solutions are commonly used to disinfect objects and surfaces. It is recommended that disinfectants are left on surfaces for about 10 minutes to kill germs.
Clean Group has over 20 years of experience and has proven that we can offer cleaning services to some of the top brands in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane.
We offer complete virus disinfection cleaning services to workplaces and residential homes; also, decontamination cleaners are available. Employers, as well as individuals, can access Clean Group at 1300 141 946 or email at [email protected]
Workplaces across the globe have developed or are developing a disinfection cleaning checklist for workplaces. This acts as a guide to what must be done as it relates to cleaning and disinfecting the workplace to keep everyone safe. A disinfection cleaning checklist for workplaces should be made specific to each workplace.
Educating employees is vital on how best to keep themselves and their co-workers safe and protected in the workplace. The employer has the overall responsibility to implement safety measures as it relates to providing a sterile environment for employees to work in such as:
- Ensure that a comprehensive cleaning and sanitization of the workplace is carried out by a reputable cleaning service such as Clean Group. To avoid touching too many surfaces in the workplace, employers are encouraged to install motion lights.
- Invest in items for the office that will not be hard to clean, or that may be self-cleaning.
- Companies may decide to provide employees with personal items such as laptops so that there eliminates the need to share.
- Disinfecting wipe stations and sanitisers should be installed.
- Invest in having the workplace cleaned and disinfected every day.
However, employees also have a responsibility to ensure that they practice safety measures, such as social distancing, so that they and others around them are safe.
Cleaning services have been kept busy because of the pandemic. However, not all are equipped or possess the know-how and technology to take on the demand for disinfection cleaning for workplaces.
Clean Group has proven that our cleaning service has cutting-edge technology and the knowledge to meet the demands of workplaces requesting disinfection cleaning for workplaces.
A disinfection cleaning checklist for workplaces should include:
- All areas that make up the workplace such as common areas, cubicles, breakrooms, bathrooms, conference rooms, lobbies, waiting rooms, training rooms, kitchens, hallways, staircases, reception areas, windowsills and copier alcoves must be cleaned and disinfected at least once per day. Doorknobs, coffee makers, copiers and handrails must be cleaned and disinfected every day.
- Clean and disinfect all touchpoints.
- Clean and disinfect all computer keyboards, mice, and telephones regularly.
- Sweep, wash, and disinfect all hard surface flooring.
- Carpeted floors should be vacuumed and steam cleaned.
- Door handles and all light switches should be disinfected.
- Clean and sanitize computer monitors.
- Clean and disinfect all horizontal surfaces up to 6 feet.
- Locker doors should be cleaned and disinfected.
- Elevators and elevator buttons must be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Clean and sanitise water fountains after each use to ensure safety among employees.
- Empty dust bins and replace liners.
- Clean receptacles inside and out.
- If a vending machine is a part of the workplace, then it should be cleaned and disinfected with emphasis on the buttons.
- All vertical surfaces and window coverings should be dusted.
- On top and underneath office desks, chairs, chair arms and tables should be cleaned and disinfected.
- Detail walls and glass objects and surfaces.
- All appliances must be cleaned and disinfected.
- All faucets, counters and sinks should be cleaned and disinfected.
- Doorknobs and light switches should be cleaned and disinfected.
- Clean and disinfect mirrors
- Damp-mop and disinfect all hard surface floors.
- Urinals and toilets should be cleaned and disinfected.
- Bathroom walls and floors should be disinfected.
- Cabinetry, shelves, walls, and partitions should be cleaned and disinfected.
- Empty bins and clean inside and out and replace liners.
- Ensure that all consumables are replenished.
- Ensure that uric acid limescale is removed from porcelain
- Ensure that air vents and ceilings are cleaned.
- Ensure that behind toilets, corners, and floors are disinfected.
- Flush handles should be disinfected after each flush.
- Toilet seats must be cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- The sanitary napkin dispenser must be cleaned and sanitized.
- Refrain from pouring soap into partially empty dispensers. When dispensers are empty, they should be washed, disinfected, and refilled.
- Common areas should have antibacterial soaps in all dispensers.
- Dispensers for soap and paper towels should be sterilized after each use.
- Appliances and equipment must be cleaned and disinfected.
- Pay attention to fridge handles. Clean and disinfect daily.
- Food preparation stations must be cleaned regularly.
- Clean microwaves and ensure that handles are disinfected.
- Kettles and coffee pots must be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Clean and disinfect walls and floors.
- Taps and sinks must be disinfected daily.
Clean Group is a trusted name in Australia, and we offer a complete range of cleaning services to all types of workplaces. We have served Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane offering cleaning services that meet the client’s needs.
The trained and efficient cleaning staff have years of experience in cleaning and are ready to deliver optimal cleaning services to both commercial and residential clients.
Client satisfaction is the sole focus of Clean Group. All clients are categorized as Priority One. Allow us to take the hassle out of the cleaning challenges that arise daily in all types of workplaces.
Clean Group offers the following services:
- Office Cleaning
- Virus Disinfection
- Strata Cleaning
- Gym Cleaning
- Childcare centre Cleaning
- Medical Facility Cleaning
- School Cleaning
- Warehouse Cleaning
We offer an onsite assessment of the specific cleaning needs along with a free quote as it relates to the customized cleaning services that someone may need.
In conclusion, backed by experience, cutting edge technology, and a trained, dedicated team of cleaners, Clean Group is well equipped to offer disinfection cleaning services for any workplace that requires cleaning services. We are available and continue to offer excellent cleaning services to their clients.
Please contact Clean Group for all cleaning needs:
Tel: 1300 141 946