It doesn’t matter how clean your office is if the carpets are dirty. The carpets can collect food crumbs, dust, and dirt from people walking on them all day long. This can lead to a buildup of bacteria that can affect your employees’ health and the quality of their work.
If you’ve been wondering who’s going to take care of those pesky carpets in your office building, then this blog post is for you!
We’re going to go over some common types of office cleaners of carpet stains and ways to remove them so that you don’t have to worry about them anymore!
Why It’s Important to Clean Your Office Carpet?
We mentioned it before, but dirty carpets can cause a lot of problems.
It’s like cleaning your house every day is no longer an option! But think about it: what would you rather do? Spend one hour a week on your house and make sure everything’s clean, or spend that same amount of time at work and be constantly worried about your employees getting sick?
No question about that. Of course, there’s the look of the thing. Spilled coffee on your carpet? It looks unprofessional, not to mention unhygienic. Was it covered in dust bunnies and crumbs?
The same applies. Your guests are going to judge you by your office’s cleanliness or lack thereof, so it’s not worth jeopardizing your business to save yourself some time.
Do I need commercial Carpet cleaning services?
Yes, absolutely! It’s not that much of a hassle. Think about all the time and money you’ll save if you stop worrying about your office carpets.
You might be wondering how it works or what we do exactly? Well, we come into your building and use our professional equipment to take care of those carpets for you.
We make them look brand new, and we do it in a matter of hours! Of course, you don’t have to worry about that nasty carpet smell either because we clean using only the best cleaning agents.
High foot traffic areas, like lobbies and hallways, won’t remain dirty for that long. We’ll come in there once or twice a week to make sure these areas are always sparkling clean.
What do professionals use to clean carpets?
Professional carpet cleaning services use many different products and equipment to clean carpets, but there are a few that stand out.
For one thing, you might have noticed that we only use green cleaning solutions. There’s a reason for that: they’re environmentally friendly! We do what we can to take care of the environment while also ensuring that your business is a clean and healthy place to work.
How to Clean Your Office Carpet Yourself
Now that you’ve decided to have your carpets professionally cleaned, you’re probably wondering what you should do. First, of course, you don’t want just to be sitting around doing nothing while that’s happening!
So here are a few tips on how to clean your office carpet yourself:
1. Sweep! First up, you need to sweep your carpets. Yes, this step is that easy. Just use a broom or a vacuum cleaner and get rid of all the dust and dirt accumulated on them over time.
2. Clean stains with baking soda. Next, mix some water with baking soda until you get a paste-like consistency. Apply this to the stain, leave it there for ten minutes, and then wipe it off with a damp cloth.
3. Treat stains with white vinegar or hydrogen peroxide. These are just as effective at cleaning deep-set dirt that baking soda has trouble with, so don’t be afraid to use them as alternatives!
4. Dry the carpets completely with a towel or a vacuum cleaner. Moisture is bad for your carpet, so make sure you get all of it out
5. Mop! You can use a damp cloth to do this but be careful not to soak the spot where you spilled something deep-set because it might stain.
Cleaning Routine for Carpets in Your Office
And the last tip we’re going to give you is a step-by-step guideline on what types of cleaning products you should be using and when. Of course, this isn’t set in stone, so feel free to experiment if something’s not working for you!
1. Start by sweeping the floor.
2. Mix some baking soda with water to form a paste, then apply it to particularly nasty stains that won’t come out otherwise. Leave it there for thirty minutes and wipe it away with a damp cloth.
3. Apply the same paste-like mixture of baking soda and water (1:1) or hydrogen peroxide to any stains you can’t get rid of with baking soda. Leave it there for ten minutes, then wipe off with a damp cloth.
4. Use a dust mop to remove all the loose dirt and dust from your carpet. Vacuum the carpet afterward if necessary.
5. Use a damp mop to wipe down your carpets.
Also, carpet fibers aren’t made to be bleached, so vinegar is the best option if you need to get rid of stains.
As professional office carpet cleaners, we can assure you that we will deliver the best and most cost-effective carpet cleaning services for you. We use only 100% organic and safe products for your carpet cleaning needs!
Do You Need to Hire a Professional Cleaning Service?
We can help! Clean Group is the best choice for your business. Our carpet cleaners are affordable, and we’ll work with you to make sure our service meets your needs. Plus, we have over ten years of experience in the industry, so you know that we do it right when it comes to commercial cleaning.
Let us take care of all your office cleaning needs so that you can focus on running your business instead of worrying about how dirty everything has gotten behind closed doors.
You won’t find another company as experienced or reliable as ours, so let us clean up for good!
Office carpet cleaning is an important part of maintaining a clean and healthy workplace. However, it’s also necessary to keep up with the daily wear and tear in any office setting.
From coffee spills, food crumbs, pet hair, or spilled drinks – there are so many things your carpets have been exposed to on a day-to-day basis! But don’t fret!
The proper care for your office carpeting doesn’t need to be too complicated. You can do it yourself if you know what products work best for your needs. Let us help make this stress off by providing professional deep carpet cleaning services at competitive rates today!