With the COVID-19 virus around, it’s now more important than ever to keep your Sydney offices clean and properly maintained in order to avoid cross-contamination. Complete Office Sanitization is usually the best way to do that. If you are wondering how to sanitize your office or need help, you’re at the right place.
COVID-19 isn’t the only virus you should be worried about. There are millions of germs, bacteria and infections that can be found in a commercial space, especially the ones with a lot of visitors or workers. Basic cleaning is no longer adequate to take care of the virus and you need to go one step ahead and perform complete sanitization to ensure all-round safety.
Clean Group as one of Sydney’s prominent commercial cleaning companies and the provider of best-in-class & affordable office disinfection services is committed to helping local businesses fight the coronavirus and keep growing in a safe & germ-free work environment.
We follow a distinct and highly effective office cleaning and disinfection approach that is ideal for everyday cleaning, complete disinfection when someone is found infected, and regular office cleaning & sanitization. Here goes the process.
Why Does Your Sydney Office Need Regular Sanitization?
When running an office in Sydney, you are responsible for the health & safety of all your employees, staff and customers/visitors. Cleaning your office daily to remove visible matters like dirt and debris is one thing, but how do you fight an enemy, a virus, that you can’t even see? Of course, regular cleaning is not enough in this case. And there is only so much hand sanitisers, soaps and masks can do to prevent the infection from spreading.
What you need is regular disinfection of your entire office premises, especially frequent touch objects and surfaces like tabletops, keyboards, phone receivers, lift buttons, door handles & knobs, light switches, etc.
Call Clean Group to schedule a full office cleaning & disinfection in Sydney.
Clean Group Sydney Complete Office Cleaning & Sanitization Process
Whether you are looking to do it yourself or planning to hire a professional office disinfection company like Clean Group, it helps to have a basic idea of Complete office sanitization works. Here are the step-by-step office cleaning and disinfection process followed by the Clean Group cleaners to achieve the best results for our office cleaning clients in Sydney.
1. Analysis & Planning
Rather than having a one size fits all approach, we prefer to create a customised cleaning plan based on our analysis of the property and cleaning needs.
So, as the first step, we prefer to have an on-site inspection of your property to understand its cleaning needs, scope, and condition. Through this step, we aim to:
- Determine the cleaning & disinfection needs, including what needs to be cleaned thoroughly and what can do with basic cleaning. We’ll also find out the areas and objects that need to be disinfected on the property.
- Determine the process and plan – Considering the area, surface type and shape, amount and type of dirt, and how frequently surfaces & objects are touched, we will come up with a cleaning & disinfection plan for your office.
- Determine the best resources for the task – Our cleaners bring their own resources, cleaning equipment & solutions that are eco-friendly and the best in the market. Also, they use complete safety gear like masks, gloves and PPE kits while cleaning.
2. Office Cleaning
For a property that is cleaned regularly or is not heavily occupied, basic cleaning should be sufficient. This involves the cleaning of all surfaces, including dusting, sweeping or vacuuming floors, upholstery, carpets and other visible dirty areas, followed by cleaning with soap and water solution. Basic cleaning also covers the cleaning of toilets, common rooms and outdoor areas.
For offices that have not been cleaned recently and are heavily staffed, we recommend in-depth cleaning, which is basic cleaning followed by deep scrubbing of floors, cleaning of windows, desks, drawers, carpet pressure cleaning, under the sofa and other unapproachable areas. It also covers the cleaning of the parking lot, lift and stairs.
3. Office Disinfection & Sanitization
Cleaning is followed by disinfection, which is the process of eliminating pathogens such as viruses, germs and bacteria from an area using specialized cleaning solutions called disinfectants.
We at Clean Group use one of the best disinfection technologies available in the market. Known as Electrostatic Sprayer Application Technology, it’s certified to kill up to 99.99% of viruses and germs with just one application and provides immutable protection of up to 30 days. The Clean Group Virus Shield method has been approved by the Department of Health GMDN for being effective in eliminating Covid cleaning. Here’s how it works.
The Electrostatic Sprayer disinfection method involves the use of a specialized electrostatic spray gun along with the Australian Government Health Department TGA-approved chemical
sprayer machine for disinfecting a surface or object. The sanitiser particles coming through the sprayer are electronically charged such that they can automatically cover the entire surface, including corners, upon which it is sprayed. This is one of the best benefits of this disinfecting technique, as it’s able to disinfect even the corners and unapproachable surfaces.
So, a cleaner will use the spray machine to disinfect all frequent touch areas, surfaces and objects in your offices, including doors, handles, lifts, buttons, handrails, stairs, hand rest, tabletops, countertops, kitchen tops, toilet seats, washbasins, garbage bins, phone receivers, windowsills, keyboards, mouse, monitors, mobile phones, and more. The disinfection method is 100% water-free and totally safe for lifeless objects.
We recommend daily cleaning of your office premises along with regular disinfection of frequently touched surfaces in order to maintain safety and freshness.
You can book our recurring office cleaning & disinfection service in Sydney, which is available at a special price. New routine cleaning clients get FREE first disinfection.
If you are planning to do it yourself or trust your regular cleaner for office disinfection, make sure to use an eco-friendly and certified disinfectant that is proven to be effective against the Coronavirus. Disinfect common touch areas frequently. Keep the disinfectant away from the reach of children.
Also, keep the following things in mind and take precautions when cleaning and disinfecting an office.
Office Cleaning & Disinfection Tips by Clean Group Sydney
Cleaning tips & precautions
- Make sure that social distancing rules are being followed in your office.
- Wear masks when cleaning and disinfecting.
- Wear disposable gloves when cleaning and dispose of them immediately after.
- If someone is sick in your office, make arrangements for them to work from home.
- Wipe the surface with a cloth or clean with a water-soap solution first before disinfecting it, as disinfectants are not usually effective against dirt and dust.
- Routinely clean the inside and outside areas of your office.
- If possible, use the services of an expert disinfecting service provider in Sydney that can guarantee clean & safe results.
- If you are doing it yourself, follow proper safety precautions. Use gloves, masks, PPE kits, etc.
- Use a high-quality disinfectant that is certified to kill the COVID-19 virus.
- When disinfecting a surface, let the disinfectant solution stay on the surface for about 10-15 mins for it to work properly.
- Wipe the surface using a clean cloth to remove the disinfectant if it doesn’t evaporate automatically after a period of time.
- Perform disinfection after work hours to ensure the safety of your people from harsh chemicals.
- Use colour-coded clothes and tools to avoid cross-contamination.
- If a cleaner gets in direct touch with the chemical, seek medical attention immediately.
Conclusion – Best Way to do Complete Office Sanitization
Cleaning an office is not easy, especially if the building is large and comprises many areas such as kitchens, toilets, office space, cafeteria, parking lot, outdoor, gardens, etc. And when we are looking for office disinfection, it’s simply not wise to trust any regular or unprofessional cleaner.
Office Disinfection is a very delicate job. It should only be performed by expert disinfection cleaners. Also, great care should be taken not to accidentally spill the chemical or get in touch with it while cleaning. A professional disinfectant technician is familiar with all the precautions to take while disinfecting and can deliver assured results.
At Clean Group, we have a trained team of office cleaners who also have experience in complete office disinfection & sanitization. Our office cleaners in Sydney specialize in providing top-quality cleaning & disinfection services in the safest way possible.
Besides offices, we also provide cleaning & disinfection services to a wide range of commercial properties such as schools, malls, retail stores, hospitals, clinics, restaurants, warehouses, and care centres, among others.
You can request a FREE on-site quote & inspection by calling our help at (02) 8859 8936 or by dropping a mail along with your cleaning requirements to [email protected]
One-stop office cleaning & disinfection services in Sydney are just one call away! Call us today to experience the best office cleaning service money can buy!